Gosh, just looking at these pictures makes me sad that I haven't been out taking pictures lately. But being pregnant and tired out of your mind kind of works against you. I am getting better though. ;)
HI! Presently thousand of European are living their own houses in Southern Province in Sri lanka. Therefore if I able to find such a faithful family or person I will offer a chance to build their own house under long term lease or as you wish. because I have 3.55 hectares (8.75 acres, not a crown land) It is suitable for residence. pls visit www.khanlanka.7p.com
2 comments:
i love the one of the hands and wine glasses. i need to come visit!
HI!
Presently thousand of European are living their own houses in Southern Province in Sri lanka. Therefore if I able to find such a faithful family or person I will offer a chance to build their own house under long term lease or as you wish. because I have 3.55 hectares (8.75 acres, not a crown land) It is suitable for residence. pls visit www.khanlanka.7p.com
Post a Comment