It has been a crazy month!! I remember taking on the challenge and the first week just zooming by!! It seemed pretty easy! I was loving taking photos because I was forced to learn more about my new camera. I feel like I know my camera so much more and we are much better friends, maybe even best friends.
The challenge definitely got harder in the 20's and I was looking forward to the end!
I had huge plans for the last photo... but at 2:00 this afternoon when the final good light was shinning into our living room I grabbed C, set my camera and asked my brother to take a pic of us. About 100 photos later we got a moderately good one!
Of course I wish she had a perfect little smile... but she doesn't and it works. This is her. Squirming out of my arms and I wouldn't have it any other way!!

So girls!! What challenge are we taking on next?!
My blog friends that I followed during the challenge!!
Amy!
Hannah!
Juanita!
Jeanette! (new blog/photographer friend)
8 comments:
congrats! I think that picture is perfect! You two look beautiful.
you soo pretty! love you
i'll be honest, i'm a little sad it's over. it was fun to observe!
It was a fun challenge to take on together, and what a perfect picture to end with!
great pic!! love ya lots!
You look gorgeous and I cant wait to see you next week!
Such a good picture of you too. I am glad you did this.
Oh and I love your hair. :)
What a wonderful photo to end the challenge! You did an amazing job the entire time!
Post a Comment