5.29.2010

Big Sis!!



Big News!! Little Miss Carsyn is gonna be a big sis!!
We took these about a month ago and have been waiting to share our news until we went to the doctor to make it official!! Anyways, we are sooooo excited for our baby girl to become a big sister!! We know she is going to be such a good helper and awesome at it!! ANNNND US... we just hope we are great at being parents to TWO!! Woo... two! Wow!!
I will share more later!

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Duper excited.

<3 Meg.

Kelly said...

congrats guys!

lizhoweth said...

soooo excited for you guys!

danielle said...

congrats!!!! what exciting news!!!!

Martha said...

ahhh shan...i'm so happy for your family. this is beautiful news dear friend. :)

Clifton Stuckey said...

Shan,

Carsyn looks so much like you at her age in these pictures. It's scary.

Clifton

Anonymous said...

You guys WILL be GREAT at parenting TWO! Congrats again!

Unknown said...

You guys are wonderful parents to Carsyn and will do the same for your second. We are very excited for you guys!

Leslie said...

SO exciting!!! I can't wait to hear all about it!!!

The Kowalskis said...

Congrats, Shan! I am really excited for you guys. I can't wait to read as you go through this pregnancy! I loved reading when you were pregnant with Carsyn! I hope you are feeling well :)

The Kowalskis said...

Congrats, Shan! I am really excited for you guys. I can't wait to read as you go through this pregnancy! I loved reading when you were pregnant with Carsyn! I hope you are feeling well :)

mgoff said...

Oh yea! Congrats....I know I am just now reading this post! Sorry! Can't wait to hear more!