One of my greatest friends Kelsey is visiting us this weekend and I have many pictures to post of her visit soon. She surprised me when I picked her up with a DIAMOND RING that she had received the night before from her new FIANCE!! What a great secret keeper. No way that I could have not called my bestest and screamed on the phone with her when it happen, but she was good and instead we screamed together while driving through crazy San Fran Traffic. Love it.
I have a new name for our baby but Drew isn't seeming to love it 100%. We shall see, I am working on him. I will share the name if he agrees. It's a boy name since we already have 2 girl names. Lynnlee Rae and Carsyn Rae are our girl names and then Carson Eli for our boy name. We'll see if my new idea makes the cut.
Well, here are our recent ultrasound pictures and a picture of Drew and I (my hair is kind of orange, I used some organic hair dye to try to not hurt the baby, now i just look stupid). Off to bed.
2 comments:
I might be going back in the fall...I'm not sure yet. I'm crazy! I miss the students and the whole stress of being at the school. Very weird.
Your page is so pretty! Did you take the picture thats the header? It looks amazing! I should be at bridgeway on june 22nd and we should hang out! Especially if dustin and drew get together and talk about hebrew greek things. :)
ummm ... so is this like your new OFFICIAL blog?? i need to know these things.
love you. AND LOVE the names!!!! i'm secretly hoping for Lynnlee. i pretty much love that. :)
muah!
Post a Comment