beautiful...little baby C needs some of these goodies! apparently, san fran has much better weather for vegetable goods because denver farmers markets have tomatoes, potatoes, squash and a couple of onions...i am not joking. but then again, we did have snow a couple of weeks ago, so that would make sense. I can not wait to have these luscious veggies in my kitchen...i love you.
Sorry to randomly comment but I saw this post on Michelle's sidebar feed on her blog and it caught my eye. I run our farmer's market here. Do you do anything with yours?
3 comments:
mmmm! yes please. :)
beautiful...little baby C needs some of these goodies! apparently, san fran has much better weather for vegetable goods because denver farmers markets have tomatoes, potatoes, squash and a couple of onions...i am not joking. but then again, we did have snow a couple of weeks ago, so that would make sense. I can not wait to have these luscious veggies in my kitchen...i love you.
Sorry to randomly comment but I saw this post on Michelle's sidebar feed on her blog and it caught my eye. I run our farmer's market here. Do you do anything with yours?
Here's a cheesy commercial I produced for it!
http://www.jmayblog.com/2008/04/executive-producer.html
Post a Comment