So, is this your NEW blog?? Will you not be using Xanga anymore? Can I actually leave comments now!!?
thanks girl,for being my little moral support help on the blog and telling me when I need to post something new =) hehe
did Alisha hook you on PW?!?!? and how did the recipe turn out? and WHAT is it EXACTLY? my guess is chicken salad? better than Benedict? doubtful. :)and just so you know ... i fully support your use of this blog!
and for real?!!? 6 months!??! where has the time gone? baby c is going to be in high school before we realize it. uck.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
So, is this your NEW blog?? Will you not be using Xanga anymore? Can I actually leave comments now!!?
thanks girl,
for being my little moral support help on the blog and telling me when I need to post something new =) hehe
did Alisha hook you on PW?!?!? and how did the recipe turn out? and WHAT is it EXACTLY? my guess is chicken salad? better than Benedict? doubtful. :)
and just so you know ... i fully support your use of this blog!
and for real?!!? 6 months!??! where has the time gone?
baby c is going to be in high school before we realize it. uck.
Post a Comment