THEN that evening I was laying on the couch, feeling the baby kick, a usual thing, but the kicks were stronger then normal. So, I pulled my shirt up and started watching my belly and much to my surprise it was bouncing and bumping and wiggling all around!! So Kelsey ran over and felt my belly and got a huge bolt from Baby C. We laughed and screeched so hard. Tonight Drew got three punches in a row, too cool. Such an exciting time.
One of my best friends Kels came in this weekend and it was loads of fun. When I picked her up from the airport she had a ring on her finger that she had received from her new FiancĂ© the night before!! TOO FUN!! Yea for a December wedding!! ☺
Here are some pics from Kelsey’s visit and our new ride…
2 comments:
oh my gosh girl is this really you!! Married, pregnant and in California!! Wow! I am so excited for you and can't wait watch your life through this crazy blog thing. Love it!!
hey shannon. i took that picture in san diego. i love your picture too. did you take it? you look fabulous! what's the due date?
Post a Comment