The prairie sky - is wide and high
Deep in the heart of texas.
The sage in bloom - is like perfume
Deep in the heart of texas.
Reminds me of - the one I love
Deep in the heart of texas.
The cowboys cry - ki-yip-pie-yi
Deep in the heart of texas.
The rabbits rush - around the brush
Deep in the heart of texas.
The coyotes wail - along the trail
Deep in the heart of texas.
The doggies bawl - and bawl and bawl
Deep in the heart of texas.
I will forever be a Texas girl. Sure I love California, and love moving all around but my heart belongs in the Friendly State. Just something about the Texas heat feeds my soul. Nothing like some amazing barbeque and some Mexican food that burns going down!! MMMM!! What more could a pregnant lady ask for!?
This week has been a whirlwind. Drew and I jumped off the plane on Monday and grabbed a quick bite with his mom and then raced off to The Falls town for a Family Night. My great-aunt Carol passed away on Saturday morning and we just happen to be coming into town. Drew comes from a small family, four cousins, where I (no joke) have at least 20 1st cousins and then well over 100 other cousins. Do not worry I know all of their names and their kids names as well. I thought everyone’s family was like this. Anyways, along with a big family comes its down side. I have been to lots and lots and LOTS of funerals in my day. My sweet husband had only been to two and no one that he was close with. I felt terrible dragging him to this funeral, lets just say it was a life experience for him and now he is officially in the family.
Anyways, somehow today is Saturday and we are in Oklahoma. Drew is out playing cards with the boys and I am trying to fall asleep. Since our arrival I have slurped down at least 6 Sonic Cherry Cokes (YUM) so I have had a little bit of trouble falling asleep at night. Not to mention that my child thinks my bedtime is his wake time. (thanks baby C, and sorry for all the cokes).
I cut off about 4 inches of my hair and dyed it back blonde blonde!! Yea ;) here is a picture of the new do and my 6 month belly. OH and another of me balancing a pen on my belly the other night and watching baby c kick it off… hilarious!
We had a baby shower today and I would post pictures but Drew has the camera… so pictures to come!
I am looking forward to this week! Spending time with on of my bests Kels (not wedding planning) and spending sweet time with my baby boy Gabriel and my other best Pash.
Hope everyone is well!!

5 comments:
How did you dye your hair? With hippie vegetable oil? You look great!! Just don't cut your hair up to your ears. I don't get why all girls get prego, chop their hair off and MAKE themselves look like a total mom. Haha =) Love and miss ya.
literally the 1st sentence i read was .... "me and Drew jumped off the plane" .... and i thought ya'll went skydiving. i know ... funny pic, right? pregnant lady jumping out of an airplane?!?? i wouldn't put it past you .... after all 6 CHERRY COKES?!?!?! poor child ... might as WELL go skydiving :)
can't wait to see shower pics ... ooh! and OK pics! do share!
love love.
I miss you! and you are too cute!
You look absolutely adorable :)
Well it sounds like you could use some relaxation girl! Congrats, you are one of the winners of the eye pillow give a way! Send me your addy and I'll get that off to you! Lisa.
Post a Comment