9.18.2009

Sunshine...

When we went to bed last night our house was around 80/85 degrees. Carsyn had already woken up a few times drenched in sweat and unhappy. We let her snuggle and cool down while we blasted the fan in her room to cool it down. Summer has just hit in Nor Cal and it is no fun. It is supposed to be 102 this weekend. Ew. I am going to Texas to see my family so thank goodness I will be missing the heat. Nights without AC are no fun!

Anyways, when we went to bed we opened up our window and blinds letting in as much cool air as possible. The highway is about 3/4 of a mile from our house so you can hear the roar of the high, and I must admit, I kind of like it. Needless to say it eventually cooled off and I woke up this morning snuggled up with the comforter and the sunshine BLARING in my face. There was not a hint of fog coming in over the mountains which is so strange. The sun was shining, the water was calm and the birds were chirping. I had to get up.

This weekend is going to be busy as I have an engagement session this evening, packing tomorrow, then an 8 hour wedding on Sunday. The Lord is good and has truly been blessing us lately with business and great clients! I am still in awe of where I was a year ago and where I am now. I am excited to see where He will have us in a year!

So cheers to beautiful mornings. Off to get some work done. Take some time for you today!

Enjoy the view!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

fist comment! boo-ya!

Anonymous said...

2nd comment! I deserve to be on the blog profile!

Katie said...

Oh man, I remember those hot summer days! September was always the hottest month for us in SoCal. Bah. Not fair!

Yay for all of the shoots! God is good!!!