9.04.2009

Do they have the heater on??

I am in the library editing photos and working on business things and I swear they have on the heater. Plus it is 90 degrees outside. Nice. BUT oh my gosh it is so quiet in her. I cannot remember the last time that I was actually in this much silence. I work at home a lot on photos while Drew is home but him and Carsyn are always coming in to show me things.

Today while I was TALKING TO A POTENTIAL BRIDE ON THE PHONE Drew brings in her stinky diaper and mouths to me that it was the worst he has ever smelt/changed. OH THANKS HONEY. Then I start giggling and have to explain to the bride that my little girl is just being silly. NICE. So professional.

So no one really warned me HOW overwhelming it could be to have your own business. In the month of August I had a wedding + 11 photo shoots. AWESOME for business but man am I tired. I have a very light schedule this month and I am so grateful. I am working on a schedule where I can get uninterrupted work done. Ohh right, like right now, I am supposed to be working. Oops.

Anyways, Carsyn will be one in ONE MONTH. O.M.G. I am so excited though. I am going to write her a letter this month for my blog. I have been writing them in her little journal that my sweet friend Martha got her when she was born. I hope she will read them one day.

Okay back to work! :)

1 comment:

lizhoweth said...

were you in the ggbts library? if so, yes, they probably had the heater on. i think the whole place runs off a 50 year boiler that is too expensive to shut down so they just keep it running. haha. but maybe not so in the library since it's a separate building.