For the most part, I am NOT a morning person. I hate getting up before I have to and sometimes if sleeping later means greasy hair the whole day, I am find with that. Just put a hat on and no one knows.
BUT this morning I had a photo shoot at 8:00 so I had to crawl out of bed early. Don't worry, I usually sleep until 9:30. Carsyn gets up at 7:30 every morning and I give her a bottle, we do a little snuggle and back to bed we go :) I LOOOF IT! We used to get up at 7:30 and she would be back down before 9 for a 2 hour nap. SO she needs her sleep like her mama.
Anyways, I have actually really enjoyed this morning. I actually ate breakfast. That never happens.
Also the lighting at 8:00 is magical, seriously. (for the photo shoot I mean) I am going to try to get people to schedule more morning shots. Well, MAYBE... not sure if I can sacrifice my sleep that much.
Ok-back to editing.
Here is my photo blog if ya want to see all of my recent work! I have had some great subjects lately!
http://shannoncphoto.blogspot.com
3 comments:
in college you used to be a morning person!! you'd always call me and had been up since 7! ha love you
Ha ha now I know what you were talking about yesterday!!! Cottage cheese aversion:) Good job on the diet! C. chip cookies here I come!!!
I kinda like mornings too once I'm up. Thanks to the curse of 4am Starbucks shifts.
HA.
Love the pink and black blog and Carsyn eating grass:)
soo for whatever reason it never tells me that you update any more... weird!
ohhh and i am J.E.A.L.O.U.S of you sleeping in until 930 SERIOUSLY!!!
Post a Comment