8.23.2009

Don't worry... I quit.

So, I definitely quit that diet. I have actually done really well until today. I started feeling REALLY light headed and kinda shaky... I thought, this isn't right?? So I am doneZO with that. I did lose 6 pounds in 5 days.


YEA GO MOM!!

I honestly am not sure if that is healthy or if those are even real LBS??? Oh well... not my cup of tea. BUT bravo to those who are doing it/did it! See pic above... Carsyn is cheering you on!

Look at our little sweetie... she was cracking me up today! Check out her new pearly white!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Yeah such a big girl, sorry I missed seeing it. The diet if you say is similar to low carb has that affect on you after about five days, you get weak and sluggish. Mom

Katie said...

Those pictures are awesome! Love them!!

(And I've heard of that diet. It's mostly water weight. I say "mostly" for the few that are able to actually keep all of the weight they lose off. It can work if you stick to it, but yeah. Water weight!)

The Kowalskis said...

I would have SO quit as well. That diet sounded miserable.

Love Carsyn's tooth. She is the cutest thing ever.

michelle said...

ha ha - i came back to your blog to see if you liked the diet - guess i found out!

guess i'll have to hit the gym like everyone else! love you dear. :)