8.21.2009

Movie Review {{Time Travelers Wife}}

WARNING: DON'T READ MY POST IF YOU HAVE PLANS TO GO SEE THE MOVIE. I AM NOT SPOILING IT FOR ANYONE... JUST PREPARING YOU.

IT'S ALL A SCAM!! The previews are so sweet, they suck you in and you think OH I HAVE TO SEE THAT. It looks so sweet and innocent and a wonderful love story. Ehhemm...

Anyways, if you want to be sad a depressed, go see it. Other than that I am NOT recommending it. I cried my eyes out and even cried when I got home. Maybe I left stuff get to me too much?? Did anyone else have this experience?

Don't get me wrong, the movie was done well and that actors and actresses did a magnificent job- it was just S.A.D.

4 comments:

Lee-Anne said...

i hated it! It was cheesy and over done and just plan silly. It was sad at parts, but I wasn't really a fan. and I LOVE Rachel McAdams... depressing and cheesy is my review...too bad huh?

Jaye said...

My husband got me this book last year for Christmas - it was also very depressing and sad. At the time I thought I was having winter time blues. Now after reading this I know it was the book.

Maybe I should go a watch the movie to compare if the book was more sad and depressing, since the book is always better than the movie. :)

J

Amy said...

I agree, it was so horribly sad. I hate the way they ended it!!!

danielle said...

i havent seen it. but everyone that i talked to cried THE ENTIRE time.