8.17.2009

Private

Hey Folks! I have decided to make my blog private. With my photography picking up and putting ads out on craigslist and elsewhere I want to keep my personal blog separate from my photography company.

I promise I am doing it this time. So shoot me your e-mail address if you want to continue reading my blog!

Thanks so much!

36 comments:

Katie said...

jkbaskins@gmail.com! Sign me up!

danielle said...

danielle_wulf@yahoo.com :)

Anonymous said...

Kathleenm509@yahoo.com I like to keep up with Carsyn!! Shes soo cute!

Martha said...

martha.highfill@gmail.com...love you!

Whitney said...

thegwartneys@gmail.com. :)

mckenziegordon said...

mckenziegordon@hotmail.com

Leslie said...

lesliepoe@gmail.com!

Pascha said...

pascha.whaley@gmail.com

William, Megan and Avery said...

meganhigginsdpt@gmail.com

lizhoweth said...

you scalleywagon.

e.lizard@juno.com is my blog address

Kelsey and Evan said...

kelseylea85@gmail.com

you better sign me up :)
love you

Tyler and Chrissy said...

cktemblador@gmail.com

bbarnard said...

bethbarnard1983@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

clayborns@mac.com

bekah said...

rebekah.b.wortmann@gmail.com :)

The Kowalskis said...

cmae521@hotmail.com ... Please and thank you :)

Mrs. Maxson said...

audramarie14@hotmail.com

The Jones' said...

jonseh12@hotmail.com

Emma Krueger said...

Emmaleekrueger@hotmail.com

Sarah said...

Don't forget me!!!

namesarah@gmail.com

The Hallams said...

lindsayhallam@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

dawn.gary@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

Sol_rocha@hotmail.com

mgoff said...

mindygoff@hotmail.com

Lee-Anne said...

miss_sunshine82@hotmail.com
Lee-Anne

linzlou12 said...

ljburcham@gmail.com

Stephanie E. said...

okieot@gmail.com

Kari Lynn said...

I love keeping up on little Carsyn - she's adorable!

kari.vandyke@gmail.com

ESP said...

elizabethpolland@bresnan.net

Tyler and Chrissy said...

http://tylerandchrissytemblador.blogspot.com/

I forgot to put this on mine... Chrissy

cktemblador@gmail.com

The Plamondons said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Plamondons said...

I would love to keep up on adorable little Carsyn :)

Twinkles1816@hotmail.com

ESP said...

I forgot to leave my new blog address in my above comment: http://elovest.blogspot.com/

elizabeth

Anonymous said...

themostloved1@yahoo.com
http://themostloved1.blogspot.com/

my name is shelby and i love your blog

Unknown said...

hewhope@gmail.com

Amy said...

me! aeschuff@gmail.com