3.17.2010

Tan!

I had McDonalds for breakfast and a cupcake for lunch! But Carsyn and I went on a super long walk and I went to the gym this evening.... so I am justifying my bad eating habits.
I really really love sweets. Wish I didn't.
Oh well.
I am loving the weather lately! I love sweating and feeling the sun on my skin! I have the small starts of a tan and I am SO EXCITED!
We are starting wedding season this weekend and I am bouncing in my chair as I think about it!! Our bride and groom are a super fun couple and we are so looking forward to capturing their day!!
I am in the process of building a new blog and I cannot wait to show you! It is going to be fun, user friendly, a fun place for photos and hopefully will reflect me, my life and my photography!!
So if I am not blogging much over the next few weeks, that is where I am! Working away at building a new happy place to read about our silly little girl and view fun photos that I am so lucky to take!
Here is Carsyn today being... Carsyn!!
Gosh I love her! I feel so blessed to be her mama! She is such a blessing!
Cheers!!
Shan

4 comments:

Emma Krueger said...

Love the post. Love sweets too. Want a tan but dont have one yet and love that you love your life. Hehe. Love ya friend.

Lee-Anne said...

LOVE HAVING A TAN! It always make me feel like summer is coming, or here, and the world will be sunny and okay again :)

Megan said...

She is such a cutie!!!

Mathews said...

can't wait to work on that tan with you!