I am enjoying the bliss of feeling well in the 2nd tri-mester so I really can't complain when it comes to the pregnancy. We have our big ultra sound on Thursday but we are going to wait to find out what we are having until the 11th. One of my best friends, Stacy, is going to bake a cake with either pink or blue in the middle and we are going to cut in with all of our friends! It should be a fun and special evening!! Last night when we were driving home from Church Drew looked @ me in all seriousness and said, I wonder what blue icing will taste like?!?! I busted into laughter and told him, 1st of all she will probably just use food dye and 2nd WHAT IF IT IS A GIRL!!!! Obviously Drew has his heart set on a little boy.
Here is my most recent post of all 4 of us! Drew and I were heading out the door to shoot a wedding this Saturday, and we actually looked moderately nice so we snapped a pic! Thanks Sara for watching C all day and for the fabulous photo!! I've decided that dresses are the way to go this pregnancy. No need to embarrass anyone with my growing behind :)
(love you honey, but we need to cut that hair ;) )

Carsyn is growing up so fast! She will be 2 in 2 months and Drew and I honestly can not believe it. I feel like it was just yesterday that we were welcoming our baby girl into the world!
She has change so much in the past few months. Here a few of the fun things she does!
-She is 85% potty trained. I honestly don't know how to rate that. We have about 4 accidents a week. Usually when she is outside playing or we push her to long in the car. But for the most part the girl is rocking potty training. The hardest part about potty training at this age is helping them UP AND DOWN from the potty and assisting them with their pants. We started out using the small potty but after dumping and cleaning that thing more times than I would like to count we went to the soft little seat you put on top of the big potty. I love that thing and I bring it everywhere ;)
-She is a little chatter box and a sponge. Drew and I were talking the other night about how crazy it is that we always know what she needs because she simply tells us, I love it! But the girl is a sponge too! I have a horrible habit of saying OH GOSH!! annnd so does Carsyn. We are working on that. My favorite is her Hey Girl... sounds more like Hey Grilll!! So funny!!
-She knows that we are having another baby and loves to just hug and kiss my belly all the time. We are both sleep monsters and when Drew leaves for work in the AM he usually brings her to bed with me. We lay there for at least an hour sleeping, chatting, snuggling and I just love it. I love my mornings with my baby girl and I am soooo glad that she doesn't exactly love mornings, just like her mama.
-A HUGE bummer is that she is not only allergic to eggs, but also peanuts :( We knew it was a possibility especially with the egg allergy but we hoped she wasn't. Anyways, we are having some tests run around her 2nd birthday to see what we need to do and how extreme we need to be with avoiding them. :(
That's all for now, I should be working, Drew has Carsyn @ the park! Here are a few photos I tried to take of her today. Hilarious how horrible this little photo shoot went... she is SO NOT INTO the camera right now. Oh well, :( Crazy how different than the post bellow.



3 comments:
Shan, Carsyn is toooo cute!!! I love the shot of her looking down at her shirt. I am so glad you are feeling well in yoru 2nd trimester. I cant wait to hear what you are having.
cute pics. Glad potty training is going so well! Wish I could say the same for us. Glad you are back to blogging!
You look GREAT! And I can still hear you saying "OH GOSH" and can only imagine how cute it is coming out of Carsyn!
Post a Comment