I took a week off to visit my family and to photograph one of my best friends wedding. (so really I guess i didn't take the week off, haha, but it has been nice) But we are enjoying this time with my family since we wont get to come visit again until MARCH when there are 4 of us!!! Crazy!!
We love our MiMi and she hates the grass Look @ her cute little bun, I love it!! my pretty little girl ;)
Your photos are GREAT! I need to practice on my camera more...outside is always the best light, but there are times when I can't get outside. I love how alive your pics are :)
3 comments:
She is just uber precious!!!
Looks like a little dancer with her hair pulled back. So cute.
Your photos are GREAT! I need to practice on my camera more...outside is always the best light, but there are times when I can't get outside. I love how alive your pics are :)
Post a Comment