Anyways, we started our night at Naan-N Curry, which was AMAZING!! Even though my belly has been hurting all day.
Our food was so good (I forgot to get a pic) and it came with complementary Chai Tea. Thank You!! Everyone knows I love me some chai tea!
After that we started our adventure south of San Francisco. I was confused because I knew I needed to bring socks but did we have to leave the Bay Area for that? haha! We ended up at a fun place in Pacifica, Sea Bowl! It definitely had the small town feel, but we had a BLAST!! Drew kicked my butt every single time (as you can see by the score board, but we still had a blast). How cute are our shoes?? haha
After that we decided to go to Bob's Donuts. A little local place in the city that we have been going to since we moved here. The donuts are hot, greasy and OH SO GOOD! My belly was definitely aching by the time we left.
We had a great night! Thanks Sarah for watching Carsyn!!
3 comments:
so glad you guys could go on a date! looks like so much fun. had drew already planned this date before tahoe? i just think it's really funny considering the jim gaffigan thing we watched =)
Way to go Drew! Looks like you guys had a blast! I am so glad you two went on a date! mmm Chai
Shan, you look so beautiful! Gotta love date nights.
Post a Comment