Does anyone read this anymore? haha! My fault for going private and not getting updates, I know. I have totally fallen off of the blog all the time band wagon. I have so much to blog about, but so little time to give to the blog world. I have been blogging more on my photo site, but not about our personal life.
I have been so blessed lately with a growing photography business. I feel so lucky to be doing something that I love so much. I am finally finding a balance between work and life and it is nice. There were a few months that I did not know what I was doing and things were spinning out of control, but it is getting better. I have never been so busy but for some reason I feel like I have things a bit under control. For the moment at least.
So I need some help from my blog friends! I want to put something up on the wall in Carsyn's room (and our room) but I do not know what. We have a big chunk of empty space on her wall and I want to make it cute. I will have to post some photos of where this will go but she is asleep. I will post that tomorrow.
But, so you can sit and think on some ideas for me, here is what I am thinking...
I want to put THIS over her crib?? (her crib is dark wood and the walls are lime green)
I am also thinking about putting THIS over our bed? It is the exact coloring of our bedding! Our room is totally blah and we are not going to live her forever... but I want something different for the next year and a half.
Please feel free to share any other ideas you may have! I am looking for some change and something to liven up the apartment a bit!
6 comments:
love the dandelion! that would look really cute in her room!
Hey it must be pretty popular, wall stenciling, because we saw a lot of it in Gruene while we were shopping. Go for it, love, Mom
Love them both esp the dandelions!!!Too cute!
I never knew that I was allergic to eggs unless it is a recent developement! Yes we are interested in a family shoot. Please email me at mindygoff@hotmail.com Hope you guys are doing well.
commenting a little late but yeah, i have to admit, i forget to check your blog now that it's private. you and my sis!
anyway, love the room decor ideas. i REALLY think you could free-hand the dandelion one. get some white paint. you're artsy. even the one for your guys' room. i actually just downloaded that font "friends, family, traditions" like a week ago. you could freehand that too but it would be a lot harder!
keep bloggin!
Still planning to come to Oklahoma over the holidays? Looks like Chris will be free evenings and weekends this month!!!! YEA! So it should work for us. What days will you be around?
Post a Comment