Anyways, some of our bestest friends are moving to Oregon next week and I wanted to make sure we stay connected through the blog world. PLUS we live half way across the country and I know we have family and friends that want me to keep up better.
So my goal is to blog at least twice a week and to post a picture of our growing munchkin along the way.
Speaking of growing she is over 14 months old now... and she is so funny. I wish everyone could spend every day with her and know her fun crazy spirited personality. She has so much of both Drew and I in her. She has my free crazy spirit but Drew's drive and determination. So she is basically a fire cracker. BUT we love it.
Initially we wanted our kiddos to be super closer together but with this busy gal we have definitely re-thought having two right on top of each other. Hmm, we shall see.
My photography business is doing awesome and I am forever grateful for the Lords provision and my wonderful clients. I have been so so blessed this year. I am hoping that 2010 is even more fun! We are heading to OKC and TX next week so if anyone wants to book a shoot send me an e-mail. I am running a discounted price for all of our friends from the South!
Well, that is all for now! Excited to rejoin the blog world!!
6 comments:
welcome back! cute picture of you and C.
liz
Yay! Glad you are back. Missed reading about sweet Carsyn!
I mean you seriously made one cute little love!
welcome back!! i had no idea how to read it when it was privatized...i couldnt figure out the email thing.
Welcome back! I missed reading your blogs and seeing pics of your precious princess! I am sure you have your hands full but you and Drew make such pretty babies you should have another one!!!!!
Yeah, I have missed reading your blog even though I live three houses down from you:) I had thought about going private so that answers that.
Post a Comment