12.18.2009

Little Peanut...

Today I took some newborn photos for sweet friends of ours BUT while I was setting things up I thought it would only be appropriate to snap some photos of my angel. She was just up from a nap that was cut short by me sneaking into her room to grab something!! ERRR! I always regret doing that!

Anyways I put her into her Tu Tu (which was a little too small but don't worry I just ordered her a new one from Izzy's Boutique and lots of new bows and head bands!! yea!)

She has never loved the TuTu so I am not sure why I tried to do this right after a nap! Anyways! I just thought I would share this with my blog friends! Tears and all, she is still precious.




2 comments:

Kelly Summers said...

those are too cute.. sometimes the best pictures come from candid moments like these. And could you imagine doing a photoshoot right after you woke up?? :)

lizhoweth said...

soooo sweet. it's honestly weird to see her pouty in so many of them b/c she's always such a good girl!! a good girl i already miss so much =(