12.28.2009

Christmas Round Two!!

We had a blast celebrating Christmas with all of our families this year! I am working on putting up a post of each Christmas. They might not come in order- obviously because I am starting with round 2 here! (Don't worry though, I wore the same thing in three of them! (So get excited to see my new favorite shirt from H&M and my favorite Gap scarf!)

Christmas in pictures!
So glad that we got to spend Christmas with this guy. I am sure you remember when he got hit by a car in March and me blogging about his progress. Thankfully he is doing GREAT, walking mostly without a cain and he is still the same ol fun loving Ross, if not more full of LOVE! Him and Drew have had a blast the last few days playing with their new latte machines and just appreciating life. Thank you Lord for your healing... we love our Ross and are so grateful for him.


We started a tradition of having ornaments of little C made each year! How cute are these!


C with her GeeGee, she loves her GeeGee.


They play Settlers of Catan at least twice a week online so Laurie got the perfect shirts for them!


Opening gifts with C.


She loved the puppet!


Oh my gosh she lovvvvvvvvves her Lollie. She walked around the house following her around with her arms up in the air saying Loolllie. She barely put her down (a nice break from the constant Moooommmmy, but I must admit I was a bit jealous when she would choose Lollie over Mommy)


Yea!! More gifts that make me laugh!!


and... more gifts!


We had lots of fun and are so thankful for family!

4 comments:

Emma Krueger said...

It looks like you had so much fun. I wish we could have been in Edmond for Christmas so we could have seen you!

Erin said...

Love her face in the last pic!

lizhoweth said...

that's so cute she calls her grandma lollie! love the yes we catan shirts.

kelly summers said...

Fun candid pics! She looks good in you outfit! And I like your haircut! Tell Carsyn to stop getting so big and pretty.