
VS.

I don't normally do product reviews BUT I am doing one today because a few people have asked about this product and I want to share MY two cents.
Sweater Boot Uggs.
LOOOOF THEM.
I recently bought THESE and I loved them. Seriously, I wore them everyday. I wore them when we were home because they kept my feet worm. I wore them anytime we went out. If I could have slept in them, I would have.
BUT I hated them at the same time. Immediately they started to stretch out (as expected by a sweater) but I couldn't keep them up and then I started tripping over them and actually face planted a few times. They were literally growing by the minute, and I was mad. $150 down the drain... that did not make me happy.
So I thought about it and remembered that Nordstrom has great return policy. I decided to at least take them up there and see what they say. Maybe they have some magic formula to getting them back to normal. They didn't but he surprisingly said I could exchange them... UM, OKAY!!
I was overwhelmed as I browsed through the boots, there were sooo many. When I bought the original ones I knew exactly what I wanted. Now I had no idea what I wanted. I wanted the same boots but I wanted them to FIT.
Anyways, I left and decided I needed some help from my girl Lindsay who I believe is the queen of crazy fashion. She is always cute and fun and bright and I just love her style. So she came back with me the next day and we tried on several pairs and I decided on THESE.
I am sure you are thinking.... ARE THOSE NOT THE SAME BOOTS?? Nope they actually have elastic at the top to prevent the droop of the old boots. ANYWAYS... I really miss the button ones but these are more practical and I think they will last longer.
We shall see!
So, for those of you have asked about them, there ya have it!
OH! One last thing, drew and I went to REI last night and I found the CUTEST jacket on clearance. Here is a picture of it, I got it in green! Can't wait to wear it!
4 comments:
Love the Uggs! I'm so glad you shared. I have 2 pair of the suede ones and love them. My sis has the sweater ones and I noticed the same thing when I borrowed them once but according to her thats how they are supposed to be. So I have been craving a sweater pair and now I know the ones to get!!
thanks for sharing! I really could have used some of those this past week. I need to look into to getting some, and now I know which ones!
Shannon,
Your blog makes me smile:) And so do your boots.
love the old ones and the new ones! glad you were able to utilize nordstrom's amazing return policy again =)
Post a Comment