5.05.2009

Big Blue Eyes


How do you know if a baby has an ear infection?? She is always grabbing at her ears... but my doctor said she just thinks they are cool??? Hmm


Ba HA HA HA!! I love this face, I taught her :)

Seriously, she could not look more like Drew in this photo.

11 comments:

Kelsey and Evan said...

um she looks VERY different here!!! i love her and i love you you can call me today or i will be calling you i am home sick

Leslie said...

She does look different in these, but just as cute as always! Such a pretty little thing!

Katie said...

So sweet. I love the blue eyes!

The lens is a Canon L series EF 24-105mm zoom lens ... it almost cost twice as much as my camera. Geesh! :) It's so worth it, though!

Kelly said...

so precious...that is what Sadie did right before you got her first tooth!

Dana said...

I'm not sure she could be any cuter or those eyes more blue!

Anonymous said...

AHHHH! Um, I could eat that face!! Love these pictures!

Dawn

danielle said...

her eyes are beautiful!

Melinda said...

I could tell Gracie had an ear infection when she started getting up at all hours of the night. She never pulled on her ears or had a fever when she had one and they came along with her teeth. I love her eyes. I am partial to blue eyes. She needs to get a shirt like Gracie has that says, "Everyone loves a blue eyed girl."

The Hallams said...

Noah grabbed his ears constantly for no reason at all...I kept taking him to the doc and they kept saying that he did not have an infection, turns out he just liked his ears :)

Mathews said...

GORGEOUS!!!!

Faith said...

Shannon, you probably think my family was kidding when we said we want to adopt her! Well, okay, we were but I seriously fell in love with her. I love her personality and she makes me so excited to meet my little girl. It was great meeting you guys! Enjoy your little girl. Thanks again for taking those pics...can't wait to see them.