Our bedroom is a disaster zone, for some reason it has become the melting pot of all things unwanted in our house. A strange lamp, 3 bags of Good Will clothing, a strange basket, weird art on the wall, lots of dirty clothes, strange large pillows that I bought while I was pregnant and thought they would ease my ever aching back... the list could go on.
So I spent the morning organizing our room and I must say, it looks better. The walls are bare though and I have got an idea!! Stolen from my girl Pash, who I know stole from another blogging mommy.
I am going to make a Canvas collage on our back wall, but I need your help deciding on which photos! I am going to start with 4 B&W Canvases because they are so dang expensive. I will add more as time goes by!! But I need your advice/opinion on what 4 to order!!
So please pick your favorite 4 and leave a comment!!!
A

B

C

D

E

F

G

H

Thanks for the help!
16 comments:
I love the idea, I may have to steal the idea from your and Pash and do the same with the maternity photos in our room! What is the Marin Filmworks website? is that where you would suggest you get canvas art that is good quality?
Definitely G, F, D and B. but they are all beautiful. That way you get the whole family on the wall in different shots! I cant wait to see the finished produt. Love you girl!
so so so hard...My heart skipped a beat when i saw A. I have never seen that one before...by far my favorite.
so lets sa A, B, D, F
GFDA
Let us know when you go to Goodwill, we have some stuff to get rid of too.
ACDG. But they are all beautiful! So all would look GREAT!
A, B, D, and G girl! Good luck!
I say A, B, F, H
they are all great! i see leave the family ones for another room, and make these more all about carsyn??
just my opinion
love you, i leave for florida tomorrow, so lets chat on my SIXTEEN hour drive:)
great idea! i'm working on hanging more pictures in our apartment too, i just might steal this idea as well! :)
i love A, C, D, & G
they are all amazing photos, it was so hard to choose!
A, C, D, G!
A, D, F, & H!!! So cute!
A,D,E & H! But they are all great!
B,D,G,H
But they are all so precious!
AFH&D, Close up of each of you with Carsyn, the whole fam, and just her- I have found close ups work the best for collages :)
A,B,D,G!! But really, you can't go wrong. They are all gorgeous!!
I LOVE the canvas idea, too! I've wanted to do a collage on our wall, too ... and it will definitely take time, thanks to the price. :)
That is a great idea! They are all so good. You guys are an adorable family. I really like the first 4 but any of them would be great. You've got some tough choices to make!
precious baby can't wait to see her this summer and yall too Mom
I like D E F H :) Cant wait to see the finished product! You have now givin me the idea....
Post a Comment