5.15.2009

Loves...


Could a girl be luckier???

5 comments:

Mathews said...

wow, they do look alike!

lizhoweth said...

Was this taken at Wendy's, right after those 2 strangers held your daughter while you were buying "treats" at the Dollar Tree?? haha

Anonymous said...

I love this picture! So cute!

-Pam

Meredith - Mama of FOUR! said...

Girl, I know the feeling. Everytime I watch "A baby story" I cry my eyes out - like I have suddenly lost control of myself.

I am trying to talk Ben into being surprised. I feel like it would help me get through the labor, and so far, he is not thrilled. I still have a few more weeks to talk him into it though. I mean, how many times in life do you get to be surprised like that??(minus the three times we were shocked to find out we were pregnant, but that doesn't count :-)).

Amy said...

Now THAT is adorable! That needs to be blown up big on your wall!!