Well, I am moments away from the third tri-mester and I can slowly feel my body beginning to feel incredibly incredibly PREGNANT. Last night I was craving buffalo chicken nuggets (strange I know). So I ran to SafeWay thru them in the oven and after eating ONE yes ONE I was stuffed. Don't worry I managed to work down about to more but regretted it the rest of the evening. Baby C is officially pushing on my stomach and making me feel uncomfortably full, EVEN WHEN I AM HUNGRY!! This is kind of a plus because maybe it will help me not be big momma Shan come October 7th but I still want to enjoy my food!
On top of the full feeling I can not sleep. Last night I swear that I peed 24 times. Seriously. I don't even know how I make it to the bathroom because I am so out of it. I run into EVERYTHING on the way down the hall... I feel like such a mess. There is no comfortable way to lay and if I even try to lay on my back or side stomach Drew starts screaming at me that I am going to hurt the baby. (I am regretting taking him to my appointments now, ha).
But, one positive thing, me and my girls Amy and Reann have started an exclusive club. (sorry you can't join unless your 7 months pregnant) We call ourselves "The Skinny Club!" Don't worry Reann is 9 months pregnant and Amy and I are both 7 months pregnant. We have been walking every morning at 8:00 AM! (Since non of us can sleep in anyways). I love watching people's reactions when they pass! Anyways, I will try to snap a picture of us before Reann goes into labor! Too fun!!
Twelve more weeks to go. I wouldn't mind if baby C decided to join us early though. I cannot wait to find out what this little booger is!
1 comment:
you're silly :)
Post a Comment