But, if our little one wants to lick the walls in our apartment, it is perfectly safe!! Home Depot now sales a paint that is Environmentally Healthy and Safe!! Yea!! It is calling Fresh Aire!! We paid a tad bit more than I would have liked but in the long run knowing that I am putting my families health first, who cares about $20!

As many of you know I have become very GREEN since moving to California (mostly because of the large impact my company makes on me). Anyways, if you aren't Green, that is your thing and I will not enforce my beliefs upon you. EXCEPT please throw away your Comet Cleaner... that stuff is TERRIBLE FOR YOU!! Meyers has an alternative for you!!

Anyways...I hope that everyone is well! We are moving this week and my life is a BIT CRAZY!! Pics of the new paint and apartment coming soon!!
1 comment:
we use that myers stuff! It smells really nice too
Post a Comment