7.15.2008

Pregnant Cravings



7 Month Belly


Cravings...

I wish I understood the science of crazy pregnant cravings.

THANKFULLY things have slowed down a ton and I am not hungry ALL of the time. The hard thing now is that baby is all up in my stomach so I don't have much room for food so I slowly graze all day long. Oh well.

Anyways here is a glimpse into my wild world of cravings.


SALT- The first Tri-Mester I wanted to shake the salt shaker into my mouth. I would be out driving and justs CRAVE chips and pull over and buy a huge bag of chips. One day I went to visit Drew at work and on the way stopped at the grocery store for a jar of pickles... and I think I ate the whole jar.

BREADS- The entire pregnancy I have craved breads. Not like a piece of bread but flavored bread. Like cinnamon rolls or bagels or and kind of bread that you could bake. YUM

SWEETS- Now I want sweets. Like 24/7 Lately I have wanted to go to the store and buy a jar of that Funfetti Icing and just eat the whole thing. I do not think that anyone would mind... except maybe baby C.

Life as a pregnant lady is one crazy experience. I think all of us pregnant ladies should collectively write a book. Is anyone in???

2 comments:

lizhoweth said...

About the video on my blog...it's probably something you'd have to be there for. My sis just made a comment about my mom busting out the Lord of the Rings Voice and that's when the coffee poured forth =)

Please don't go eat a tub of frosting. I had friends in high school who would do that (who weren't pregnant) and we would take pictures and watch in amazement and it was nasty =)

Let's hang out.

The Jungs said...

I'm totally in. Let me write the chapter on insomnia and being able to consume record numbers of chocolate chip cookies!