7.11.2009

9 Months + Wagon Ride!

Carsyn has grown up out of nowhere lately. Sometimes I look at her and think, where did my baby girl go? She's got attitude, she's got sas, she is full of energy, and she keeps us on our toes! Everyday she is doing something new and we stand there drop jawed. Life gets busier and busier chasing after her. There are nights when I finally get her to bed and realize I haven't had anything to drink since my morning coffee or anything to eat since the night before. I cannot imagine what will happen when she is walking. Which I can see shortly on the horizon. She walks along the couch so I know it is only weeks, but I am praying months before she shows us up. YIKES

But we love her to do death and could not imagine our lives without her. How cute is she in this little Wagon. It has been passed down for a few generations now. Thanks Chartney's and the Summers we love it.

Love you little Petunia (unsure how to spell that).






4 comments:

mckenziegordon said...

she is so cute! I love the last picture with her little nose all smashed up! SO precious!!!

Kelly said...

you are welcome! she is a cutie! miss you guys!

Pam Clayborn said...

I think the pigtails fit her personality so well! So cute!

Unknown said...

In that fourth picture Carsyn looks like she could be Noah Hallams little sister.