
project 52
I have so many blog posts running through my mind that when I sit down I don't know what to blog about.
It's 10:15 and I am on my second cup of coffee. I did my morning work out, played with little miss C and now she is down for a nap. I always get to this point in the morning and think.... what to do??
I have to be honest, I miss working. I have loved the 2 month break from work, being home with Carsyn and just loving on her and watching her personality flourish. She is the apple of my eye and I couldn't be more blessed.
I have had time to invest in my Photography Company and I have really seen that grow. I have 6 photo shoots and a wedding booked in August. I am excited.
But over the last two weeks I have come to the realization that I am going to be a mom who works. Not full time, but at least part time. I am fine with this. It had to be my decision though. Two months ago when Drew was talking to me about working I would burst into tears and explain that I wanted to be home. I just needed my time to realize it. Now that I know, I am actively looking for a job... but the stupid job market has dwindled to nothing. If anyone has any ideas shoot them my way. I would love to get back into event planning so hopefully a door will open there!
Anyways this past week has been rough. I watched a friend lose her baby at 18 weeks and my heart has hurt for her every minute of everyday. I am constantly thinking about the pain she must be going through and how she is handling this. I cannot imagine her heartache.
Life is so interesting.
3 comments:
Ugh that breaks my heart for your friend. I can't imagine.
As for a job, I am looking for part-time work while I take classes this fall. I found a job with an animal shelter (even has benefits) that I'm thinking about applying for. You could always check your area for something like that!
hi, youre pretty, bye!
im always thinking of blog ideas, & then i found this! check this link out, it's a free printable list for blog ideas. i use it all the time & it is super cute!
http://www.erinvaledesign.com/leo_on_the_loose/2009/06/diy-free-printable-freakin-to-do-list-blog-topics-list.html
its a fun blog to follow as well :)
thats heart breaking about your friend. she'll be in my prayers.
goodluck on the job hunt!
Post a Comment