I am in the process of building a new photography website and I am so excited. It is sleek, fun, interactive, user friendly and professional. It is an exciting step for me and I cannot wait to share the finished product with you (probably in 2 weeks).
During the process of building the website I have been forced to sit back and consider MY Photography and MY style. I spend hours and hours looking at other peoples work, talking with other photographers about their shooting style, how they post process... blah blah you name it.
This can be a positive and a negative thing. I think it is great to learn from others and to be encouraged but I need to come into my own. I need to stick to MY style and move forward. I know what MY style is. I know what I want. I know what I want my photos to look like. I want them to be SHARP. I want them to be RICH in color. I want them to be FUN. I want them to REFLECT the person in front of my lens not the person behind the camera. Anytime I have a shoot I make an effort to get to know the family before I stick a camera in their face. Nothing like staring at someone through your lens and knowing nothing about them.
Anyways, I am off to edit a precious shoot of twin two year old boys. Fun!!
1 comment:
Totally unrelated...but I had to go back and read all about how you were at this point in your pregnancy (almost 40 weeks) to help myself stay sane and realize I won't be pregnant forever... it helped. Thanks! :)
Post a Comment