I love how the leaves change.
How the air is crisp.
How you can't help but want to be outside.
The sun is shinning but you still need a light jacket.
I am always happier in the fall.
I am not sure why.
I also love Fall for Photography. The images are amazing this time of year. They are always crisp and full of color. I love meeting families at parks or in their back yards capturing photos of them enjoying the fall weather and their families.
October is full of shoots, tallying in at 11 as of today. Wow. I feel so blessed to have so many shoots.
It has been a busy past two months. Carsyn is turning one on Monday and I cannot believe it. I have everything in line for her little cupcake party... now it just needs to happen! Should be loads of fun!
I ordered a wrapped canvas of her favorite facial expression to go above my desk in our room. I love it, Drew made fun of it. It is totally her.

Enjoy today. I am leaving my computer and heading out to enjoy the day...
1 comment:
Happy Birthday, Carsyn! I can't believe it's been a year! I feel like just yesterday I was reading your blog to see if she was born yet! Crazy how fast time flies by!
Post a Comment