I am finding that baby photography might be the hardest thing to do. When you don't have a studio, a great camera or a good flash... things just don't work for you. But when you have a precious baby to shoot, you might snap a few good ones!! Here are some pics of my neighbor and her new little girl, Mara, (I just love taking her picture).
Those pictures are so good! You can be taking really cute pics of your baby soon:)
My job title is a TA II which means special education teachers assistant. But I am an aide to a girl who has asperger's and she is in all mainstream classes so I go with her to all of her classes except one and sit either next to her or somewhere else in the room and help out if she needs it...which most of the time she doesn't. During her class that I don't go to, I go to the Multi-handicap(i'm not sure if that is the correct name for it, but basically the kids there are in wheelchairs and/or are severely mentally disabled). Sometimes its very boring, sometimes its interesting.
5 comments:
Those pictures are so good! You can be taking really cute pics of your baby soon:)
My job title is a TA II which means special education teachers assistant. But I am an aide to a girl who has asperger's and she is in all mainstream classes so I go with her to all of her classes except one and sit either next to her or somewhere else in the room and help out if she needs it...which most of the time she doesn't. During her class that I don't go to, I go to the Multi-handicap(i'm not sure if that is the correct name for it, but basically the kids there are in wheelchairs and/or are severely mentally disabled). Sometimes its very boring, sometimes its interesting.
shannon! you must be getting so close to having that sweet baby! i can't wait to see pictures! you're so cute.
Great pictures! I love them! I can't wait to see Baby C.
Great photos! So sweet!
Beautiful photos!! Soon it will be YOUR little one to photograph!
Post a Comment