Blog Stalking
Man, it’s been a while since I really posted. Don’t worry I am still blog stalking everyone. ☺ While we are on the topic, I will admit it, I am a blog stalker. Drew thinks I am so weird but I have to explain to him that I am not the only one who does this. Come on all of you blog stalkers out there… admit it! Sometimes I find myself reading about peoples lives that I don’t even know. I will be crying on the couch while reading someone’s terribly sad blog and Drew just knows to not even ask what I am doing. Oh well… If you read my blog I love it! leave a comment!
In other news… Charlie Hall’s new C.D.
The new Charlie Hall C.D. is out and I just love it. My favorite song is Hookers and Robbers. If you haven’t heard the C.D. I would download it or buy it soon. It is definitely a very different Charlie Hall but in a good way. You can feel the emotion and the passion that he and his band put into so many of their songs. I, along with my husband, really respect them.
6 More Weeks WHAT?!?!?!?!?!
Welp... we are just about 34 weeks pregnant and that is just wild. That means in 6 weeks we will have a little baby in our house. YIKES!! My belly gets larger every day and I have just started thinking of it as humorous. I had a really hard time with getting larger at first, but I know that it’s my little baby in there growing not just me (though some of it is me). I will most definitely be sad when I have to give up my daily Oreos and daily bowl of ice cream… but for now, I will enjoy them ☺
Baby’s room…
The baby’s room is basically finished… I don’t know what else to do honestly. I must admit that it is not the ideal baby room, but we don’t have the space and most definitely don’t have the money to spend too much on the room. Drew is also sharing the baby’s room, so he has his desk with all of his music equipment in there. (I am praying that he will eventually move his desk out, but for now, it’s staying). So the room doesn’t have a rocking chair and the shelves I have actually built into the closet, but I don’t think baby will mind. We wont be here past the baby being 2 and we don’t “plan” on having another baby until baby C is 2.5 so we shall see.
Man I just rambled.
Oh… lets get some thoughts on names.
We are 70% sure on these (this means they could change again any day)
Boy: Cruz Elijah
Girl: Carsyn Rae
I just love them ☺
7 comments:
Carsyn Rae is a gorgeous name for a girl. Never heard of it for a girl or saw it spelled that way but I REALLY like it.
And by the way, I was a blog stalker for a long time. I just recently created my own and now actually comment on other people's instead of just reading them. There is something about knowing about other people's lives that I like, even when I dont know them - silly huh?!?!?!?
I love those names!
And I'm a major blog stalker too. dustin thinks I'm ridiculous. Apparently guys just don't care about random people's lives like girls do.:)
i'm totally a blog stalker too.. but its great way to stay in "contact"
LOVE your baby names!! both very original!! i really like them!
Well ok... let's face it... I am a blog/facebook stalker. I loved following your pregnancy! You are so beauitful! I am really excited for you! love the names too!
-Emily Fulcher (kelley)
Shanon,
I found your blog through Abby C. She is a friend of mine, I know her through my cousin. Anyways, I just have to say you are the cutest pregnant lady ever! Good luck in these next few weeks!!
*Corinn
im a blog stalker too! its nice to know what everyone is up too and what they really think about their lives. even though i didn't get to know you all that well at OBU it is wonderful to get to know you through blogs!
i love your photography and i am so excited for you, drew, and baby c! pete & i plan on having a baby w when the time comes!
love the names too, so original yet they feel like grown up names as well, which i think is important : )
o my gosh i just love those two names! i miss the faces of you and drew! i so wish I could come out and visit y'all!
just wanted to drop a little note:-) MUCH LOVE
Post a Comment