Do you ever wish you could have a re-do? Just to go back to a moment in your past and changed something. Either a split moment or maybe even an entire season. I often times wish I could go back to my Western Civilization Class or my Anthropology of Religion class and just spend more time. Soaking up all of the good knowledge and enjoying being taught. Instead of being a cool sophomore or a Senior on my way out. Oh well. I guess I still have all of the books and I could go back and read them... but the professors are what made the difference.
Anyways, what about encounters with people? Do you ever wish you could have just hugged someone a little tighter the last time you saw them. OR do you wish you could have shared that piece of your mind with them. I catch myself replaying the oldest conversations in my head... thinking if I would have only said THIS! Oh well, can't change it now.
4 comments:
Yes. My aunt passed away when I was in 7th grade and I remember the last hug I ever gave her and I remember pulling away from her before she pulled away from me and I regret that still today. Give long hugs.
feel the same way. there are so many classes i wish i could go back to and soak in all of the wonderful wisdom of our great professors. miss it...
I have one. So far, it hasn't been super effective. Maybe I could put the name tag on my face. Then people will see it and be distracted away from my young lookingness. :)
How's pregnancy?
time for a new post!
Post a Comment