One thing I am honestly looking forward to is not being hungry 24/7. Seriously, I wake up at 4:00 in the morning and my stomach is in knots because I am so hungry. I always have some graham crackers sitting by my bed, I eat whatever I can find in the dark and go back to bed. Annoying. Baby C must be a big baby with a hearty appetite!! ha!
Summer is over and life is sad in the Cunningham household. Drew is hard back at work and school and I am working more hours. My sweet husband is now working 3 jobs plus his scholarship requirements... which means I get to spend about 4 minutes a day with him. Oh goody!! Can you tell I am having a really bad attitude?? I admit, I am. But I am working on it... and honestly things could be much worse. The nice part is that he will be able to watch baby c three days a week while I go to work.
Sometimes I cannot believe that there is a human inside of me. I mean, how is this possible?? And isn't he or she squashed? I mean my belly isn't THAT large. I wouldn't want to be squashed in a belly! Seriously! What is even creepier is that all of us, EVERY SINGLE HUMAN you have ever seen was once squashed in a woman's belly!! CRAZY!!!
It's late...
1 comment:
(friend of Liz H.) If you plan on breastfeeding, the hunger only gets worse! I could say, it only gets better!, too, because you don't gain a pound but get to eat all the time!
Post a Comment