8.28.2008

98 Degrees

And I don't mean the band.

So it's hot. The Bay Area's summer seems to start right when everyone else's summer is ending. At the beginning of September. This summer has been so nice, around 65ish degrees. I have actually enjoyed being pregnant in the summer. But, it was a joke, it wasn't really summer. Now it is. Now that I am one week shy of being 9 months pregnant and mother nature decides to turn up the heat. Yikes. Anyways, I am sitting in our living room in between our living room window and our kitchen window, allowing the small breeze to keep me somewhat cool. Well, that and mint chocolate chip ice cream straight out of the container :) Hey, I never said I was eating healthy in this pregnancy.

Anyways, I need to go to the grocery store but I refuse to go without Drew there to carry the groceries... so I'll wait for him to get home.

2 comments:

Whitney said...

BABY to you all I am, is the invisible maaaan....

When is your due date, lady?

Anonymous said...

I miss you. good luck to you and the baby and the man! you will be an amazing mom and make sure Drew updates this to let us know when the adorable one is here!!!