

(if you click on the photo's they get bigger)
Well, in 5 weeks we will be parents. This is a crazy reality. Everyone please take a deep breath with me........... Thank you.
Anyways, I surprisingly feel awesome. I don't feel like running a marathon or anything but I do feel good. I am KINDA emotional (ask Drew about that one) but not too too crazy. I must admit I have yelled at my husband two times this past week... I know, I am mean but I am 9 months pregnant.
Lately I have been so curious what this little baby is. I can't believe that baby c is literally INSIDE OF ME, closer to me than it will ever be in it's life, and I don't even know it's gender. Strange. Speaking of it just kicked the crap outta my ribs.
I am almost done with the babies room, I just need Drew to hang one more shelve. :) I would do it but I am pretty bad at hanging things, they end up pretty lop sided.
A friend of ours took our maternity pictures this weekend, and when I see them I will post them for you. If I LIKE THEM! She has sent me two, I will post those.
Anyways, I hope everyone is well.
4 comments:
oh shan, you look beautiful!
I love that picture next to the street sign! you should frame that.
love it! wow i can not wait to meet this little one...by the way have i told you i think it's going to be a little cruz? just my feeling of course :) sometimes when i look at these pictures i think you have your pillow stuffed up your shirt like the old days HA you're pretty funny.
ah, i love the "bump" picture! you look fabulous! that's great you're feeling so well! 5 weeks will go by so fast! how are you decorating your nursery?
Post a Comment