9.22.2008

Same Ol Same Ol...

Same diagnosis as last week AND the week before. I am still pregnant.

90% maybe fully effaced now, baby dropped... but not dilating. I thought FOR sure I have dilated because I have contractions on and off all the time...

We did monitor the babies heart beat today which I love. I even had 3 contractions while we were on the monitor... good ones... but nothing that is making change I guess. Hmm

Baby C will join us when he or she is ready... I do still have two weeks so I need to stop my complaining...

Oh! Also, he check the fluid to make sure baby is doing well and don't worry, I have an abnormally large amount of fluid! So he told me when my water breaks... to be prepared for a gush! ha! YIKES!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

a gush?! freaky! I don't have kids yet, but I've really enjoyed reading about your journey!

Melinda said...

Well it looks like I was probably off on my date prediction! Hopefully Baby C will start to make some progress soon and is not too cozy inside there. Yes, I had a gush too. I was like, "Either I just peed my pants really bad or my water broke!" The doctor couldn't even hardly check me I was still gushing so much when he got there!