9.24.2008

Blogger Predictions...

IF YOU DIDN'T GIVE YOUR GUESS... LET ME KNOW!

Okay… let’s do a lil schedule here of when and what I am having according to my blogger friend predictions…

September: 24th, 29th, 30th, 29th, 30th, 30th

October: 5th, 6th, 2nd, 1st, 4th, 12th, 3rd, 2nd, 1st,

Boy: 12

Girl: 5

How funny that everyone is guessing Boy! If we are being honest… I think it is a little Cruz as well!! But we will see! I love the 30th date.. and it was picked 3 times!! Or the 1st because I love the month of October as well!! Lets do that!! Ha!!

I will keep you posted!!

Shan

3 comments:

Mr. Jones and Me said...

Ok, I'm saying a girl because everybody is picking boy. And I pick Sept. 28th. You're such a cute little pregnant thing.
Stephani

Anonymous said...

I'm thinking September 27 because I have several friends with that birthday. I'm guessing it's a little Cruz in there too! For your sake, I'm hoping he or she comes quickly! I can't wait!

Anonymous said...

Shan-
I too think it's a little "Cruz". I'm super excited for you, and I pick Oct.1st. I think however, that you will go into labor late on the 30th. Good luck, and I'm praying that all goes well!