9.10.2008

Errr....

I am not good at waiting. Labor is the most unpredictable thing EVER. I tend to like to plan. I am not one of those crazy people who can't stand to not plan... but I prefer to plan. Not knowing what the baby is has been hard enough... now feeling like a time bomb isn't helping either. I honestly wish that the doc would have told me that I had not progressed any. That way I wouldn't be thinking that I am going to go into labor like tomorrow.

It would be nice if baby c would come now but what can I do? ha!

1 comment:

lizhoweth said...

yeah, Kelly was saying that it could still be weeks (cause you could be efaced for a long time) and then the girls at B.S. said, "Oh, it will be this week". Just keep assuming that baby C is going to come on October 7th at the earliest and then anything earlier will be a pleasant surprise. But yeah, I'd feel the same exact way if I were you. Praying for you!