So, I have had so many people tell me baby C is for SURE a girl or WITH OUT A DOUBT a boy sooo I want to do a little collection of what people think baby C is going to be?!?! Boy or Girl?! And why don't you go ahead and guess a birthday while you're at it!! Baby C is due October 7th!
Have fun!!
17 comments:
Hmmm ... I'm thinking boy. Based on how you're carrying (lower than higher) and the heartbeat, it sounds like it might be a boy! Of course, it could always be a girl, but boy is my final guess! :) And the due date? I'll say October 5, just to be nice and guess that you will come early!! :)
I"M ALL ABOUT A LITTLE BABY CRUZ. I have no reason for this thought. love love love and i have no guess for the due date but i'm telling you if you go on a walk everyday for a long time, it shall be soon.
I will go out on a limb with GIRL and say Sep. 24th because I hope you have a healthy early baby so you can get some relief!
Boy! I don't know why though. October 6th for the b-day.
girl....october 2nd
the end
HA! this is funny
AND i say boy just cause HE has the same heart rate that gabriel did AND i think it is going to be an oct 1 baby, atleast wouldnt that be nice if it was!!!
love you and see you next month, with a baby in your arms and one on my hip!!!! AH
i'm secretly (or not so secretly anymore) hoping for a girl cause i REALLY love the name carsyn. please please let it be a girl!
PLUS ... gabe needs a girlfriend.
let's go with October 4th. :)
A boy. Sept. 29. He will be LOVELY.
Boy! September 30th. Good luck!!!
I'm thinking it's a boy. I don't have a good reason except that I thought that from the beginning so I'm just going to go with it. I know Drew could teach a boy or a girl to surf, but it seems more likely that you would let him if it were a boy, so, just for a sense of justice and all being right in the world with Drew, it must be a boy. Can I ramble anymore? i don't have a clue about the date. That is AWESOME that you are effaced and I hope you start dilating soon. We for real, for real, need to talk soon. I haven't talked to you in forever and I'm sad about it.
OK going out on a limb here....I was thinking...BOY September 30th...however....I think I'll say....BOY October 12.....prayers are with ya darlin!
hugs
Patti V
Things like this really show you how many people read your blog!
Boy
October 3rd
I look forward to meeting Cruz Cunningham on September 29th, because I fly out to Hawaii the next day.
i think Pascha and you need a lifetime forever story of love...so it's going to be a girl, and she will date GABE and they will fall in love without parental hopes, just because of the love you guys have through your friendship...and you will have it October 2nd...because i fly out for the UK the next day and I want to know what is going on!!!!!
boy and I think he will be here oct 1st!!!
Ok, so I finally caught up with your last few blogs. So glad everything is ok. But it sounds like your body is definitely getting ready. No turning back now :) I loved my delivery day with both of my kids so look forward to it, it is so great!!
So my guess is a boy! And I always shoot for earlier and it really sounds like you might! How about September 30 I mean that is less than two weeks away! Yahoo!! Praying for you friend.
Ok, everyone thinks it will be a boy, so I'll just say I think it will be a girl! And, I'm hoping for your sake that she'll come a little early... September 30th-ish :)
Post a Comment