As you might have noticed my blog is under a bit of construction. I really have no idea how to work this whole blog thing. Isn't it strange how you can be so computer savvy in one thing... then another thing just stumps you.
Anyways, I had my 39 week check up today and DRUM ROLL PLEASE...
NOTHING!!
haha! Just kidding. I shouldn't say nothing, because the Doc said my cervix is ripe (ready) baby is down and in position ready to rocket out and he could poke his finger into my (ummm?? cervix, is that what he is poking?) but I wasn't really dilated. Today I just had to laugh. Because hearing that 3 weeks in a row gets a bit discouraging. I am starting to think that the baby might be more like me, stubborn as hell, and will not do anything that someone else would like for them to do, just exactly what he wants. Baby C will come when he or she is good and ready, I am sure of it.
My mom got here Saturday night and she is cracking me up. She has dusted the whole house and wants to go buy some more cleaning products. Ha! Only Green products in this house though... It's nice to have her here, but we need to have this baby.
Well, that's it. That's my update.
5 comments:
hi...i like the new picture; AND i would love that baby to rocket out! BUT selfishly im glad that he is hanging on that way he is not too big by the time that i get there :) LOVE YOU
i was 39 weeks when i had davie . . . and you never know! dilations means next to nothing sometimes. you get go from 0-10 in a day. i can't wait to hear your story!!!
good luck hun! you will do great! can't wait to hear about it and see pics!
yay! the new layout is pretty! makes me want to play with mine!
love you friend.
come out come out Baby C!
I just got so excited as I read your post...its almost time!!! I just can't wait to hear all about it and see pics. Hold up, if I am this excited, how on earth are you feeling right now!?! Craziness.
Post a Comment