9.17.2008

HOLY COW!!

Look at what has happen to my baby/body in THREE WEEKS!! Baby is for SURE lower and would we all agree LARGER?!? haha!!

So this is 34 weeks and then a little into 37 weeks!


7 comments:

Pascha said...

HA!!!!
im ready to meet me some baby C!!!!

COME OUT BABY...AUNTIE PASCHA IS READY TO GIVE YOU SOME SERIOUS LOVIN!!!

Anonymous said...

hello baby kimmi and marv daddy cant wait to see you.

Martha said...

HA i love it...and i love kimmi and marv daddy! i miss them! i want to kiss that belly all over. incredibly beautiful...i can't wait to see him/her either!!!!!!!!!

Dana said...

Wow thats amazing! Its so cool to see that happening. I can't wait to see all about Baby C!

Anonymous said...

I agree with Dana...the process is amazing. I still have those moments, when I see any pregnant woman, that I think "Whoa..there's a baby in there!" SO STRANGE! I know you know what I mean!:) It's almost here!!!!!!!!! Can't wait to see if it's a boy or girl!!!

lizhoweth said...

Wow!! You always wear black so I can't tell what's really goin on down there. You're cute.

Amy said...

Wow! That baby is getting ready!!!