my clothes don't fit. my hips hurt. I don't sleep. I just want to know who has been taking up residence in my belly the past 9 months. I am tired. I don't want to get up and go to work anymore. I want to lay on my couch. I want to have this baby.
AHHHHH i can't get enough of this! i wish i was there. seriously, i wish i was there. i wish i could put my lips to your bellybutton and whisper little secrets to baby love. i can't wait to see you soon. i know you are ready for this pregnancy thing to be over but can you believe that you have been pregnant for almost 9 months!? wow. i love you...and i love little baby love...and i love drew too...i just love you cunninghams!
1 comment:
AHHHHH i can't get enough of this! i wish i was there. seriously, i wish i was there. i wish i could put my lips to your bellybutton and whisper little secrets to baby love. i can't wait to see you soon. i know you are ready for this pregnancy thing to be over but can you believe that you have been pregnant for almost 9 months!? wow. i love you...and i love little baby love...and i love drew too...i just love you cunninghams!
Post a Comment