9.25.2008

I'm having a Drew...

This baby that I am carrying is most definitely not like me (besides the whole taking his or her time to come out). Let me explain.

Drew and I are incredibly different people. If I have free time during the day, I am going to do something with it. Like go for a walk, work out, do the dishes, vacuum take out the trash, drill wholes into the walls, redecorate our room, go knock on neighbors doors to chat, make cookies, call friends, send e-mails, blog stalk, you name it, I will do it. Drew on the other hand likes to veg. Sit on the couch watch a mindless show and use the down time for literal down time. I think he is crazy. Well baby C is the same. I swear every time I go into the doctor and they ask me about Baby C's movement I am like well... he's like his father. Then I have to get hooked up to the monitors and we realize that baby c just likes to chill, but he's there.

Anytime that he can sleep, he does. If I poke him, he is not going to immediately poke me back. He always pokes me back, just on his own time and when it is convenient for him... not when I demand it, ha! Like Father like son or daughter...

Come on Baby C lets see who you are! I am dying here!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope baby Drew makes it out one of these days! I can't wait to see him/her!

Anonymous said...

Just stumbled upon your site from another one and I thought that I would say Hi..

Lee-Anne said...

I hope "c" comes out to play soon! Good luck hun!

Blaire said...

shan, it has been so fun reading about this whole process of baby c. your prego pics are great. i wanna meet this little one

Unknown said...

He better be out by Monday!