Oh. My. Word. Carsyn is GORGEOUS! What a little LOVE BUTTON! Oh, I love her so. I bet she is a BLAST! Well....when she's not crying that is. How is mommy-hood?! How was delivery?! Oh so many questions for you!
Oh yeah it's a she!! I mean she is the cutest thing. I know you can't keep your hands off of that body!! Love it!! Congrats again and can't wait to hear the story. Everyone has their own unique delivery story!
6 comments:
Congratulations! What a beauty!
Woo hoo! I am dying to hear the story!
Congrats, Shannon! She is beautiful! I can't wait to read about all your adventures on being a mom!
Oh. My. Word. Carsyn is GORGEOUS! What a little LOVE BUTTON! Oh, I love her so. I bet she is a BLAST! Well....when she's not crying that is. How is mommy-hood?! How was delivery?! Oh so many questions for you!
Congratulations! She is precious!
Oh yeah it's a she!! I mean she is the cutest thing. I know you can't keep your hands off of that body!! Love it!! Congrats again and can't wait to hear the story. Everyone has their own unique delivery story!
Post a Comment