10.27.2008

EDIT: i want... ehhm HUSBAND please note 1st comment

AFTER doing more research I am even a bigger brat. I want this now...



isn't is beautiful???


The Mark II 5D... this camera is bad booty but it is $$$$ and it doesn't ship until December so I can suppress my dreams for the moment.
Seeing that we did just have a child and I am not working it is probably not going to happen for months... maybe years. BUT a girl can dream right???

4 comments:

Whitney said...

Get it! I mean, you did spend the last 9 months making a HUMAN inside your body! That deserves some type of reward. Besides the reward of a beautiful baby and motherhood, of course. ;)

Kelly said...

In Heaven you will be able to have as many cameras as you want. I doubt that you will still be interested in photograhy..but hay!

abby coyle photo said...

I've been looking at the Canon 5D and Nikon D90. Why the heck does it all have to be so expensive?!:( I'd recommend the Nikon D90 to you Shan...it has HD video on it! Perfect for a new mommy:)

abby coyle photo said...

I shot Carsten's photos with my D40/18-200mm lens. It's pretty much the only thing I use. I thought about just getting a new lens. I wish it were all cheaper!