10.30.2008

6.5 HOURS

Last night Carsyn went six and a half hours between feedings and I was forever grateful. Thanks girl!! Today was a very interesting day, to say the least. We had our first projectile vomiting experience and I was scared to death. I thought that she was sick. Then Carsyn was napping and Pash and I were just staring at her because she was kind of smiling. Then she did this weird laughing thing and her eyes were kinda doing that rolling in the back of their head newborn thing and I thought she was having a SEIZURE! I freaked out and about shook her to wake her up. What a bad mom. Anyways, she is PERFECTLY fine... I am just a bit crazy.

Today was rainy and gloomy in Northern California. So Pash and I spent most of our day locked in doors with the kiddos. Martha is joining us tomorrow for our roommate reunion and I CANNOT wait. The three of us trouble makers together again could be a bad thing (poor Drew). I love spending time with the two of them. We are all completely different but have lots of fun together. Yea for Howard ONE!!!!

I got a new lens the other day and it is amazing. It is a set lens (50 mm) with a 1.8 aperture. LOTS of fun. Drew has used it more then me, just because I haven't had lots of time between my crazy feeding schedule with this girl. The only thing he takes pictures of though are Carsyns little face. Tonight he wanted to take her to class for Show And Tell. Ehhhmm... I looked at him like, "OH! Is tonight Show and Tell??" I don't know why I thought he was being serious. Anyways... they are precious together. I will have to snap some pictures of them together.

Anyways, here we are tonight... hanging out waiting for Dad to get home from the library... Home girl has a little bit of gas so she is laying here grunting away. Please notice how she is kissing me back... Really she just thinks it's food but hey I LOVE IT!!

Night!


4 comments:

Leslie said...

Yay for Howard 1! What a special place. SO glad that you girls are getting to have a reunion. You need to post a group photo!

Katie said...

Oh man. Talk about feeling like a terrible parent. Last night I SLEPT THROUGH ONE OF CALEB'S FEEDINGS. I thought I had set my alarm to 3:15am, but I had set it to pm on accident. I woke up at 6:00 this morning and absolutely freaked out. I cried and cried and fed him and laid him in bed with us (I know, a big no-no, but he was on top of the covers and I never do it! I promise!) because I felt so awful. I just laid there and stared at him while he slept, making sure he was okay. Sure enough, he's fine. Sigh. This job can be stressful! :) Have fun with your friends!

Erin said...

Ah the good ol' days of Howard 1--have fun with your reunion! :)

michelle said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.